Monday, October 4, 2010

My First Post!

Hello everybody! My name is Brunix. I'm 18 years old and have been gaming for as long as I can remember. I am currently a freshman in college and am working towards a degree in Computer Science. I'm a huge fan of Blizzard games and have played them since Warcraft II Tides of Darkness. I've played World of Warcraft since a couple months after release BUT I am currently taking a break while I get settled into college. I will most definitely be back once Cataclysm hits! In the meantime, I am playing an old favorite from my childhood...Runescape! I also play a good amount of Starcraft II and follow the Starcraft pro scene. This blog will mainly be focused on reminiscing on all of my old experiences in gaming and will be a place for all my new experiences as well.

Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment